We are hiring an Executive Sales Representative
In order to expand our activities, we are currently looking for an:
Executive Sales Representative
They might call you a business developer, a hunter, a field sales executive, a sales & marketing manager, a VP sales. You are a polyvalent professional who understands that there are no boundaries between Sales & Marketing in a growth-stage company. What you are very efficient at is to generate quality leads and close the deals.
Your goal is to support Klewel in making a fundamental shift from being a technology-push company to a customer-orientated established company with a pro-active sales force by:
- Acquiring new customers,
- Identifying key decision makers (e.g. in corporate communication, digital marketing) and developing key strategic initiatives to secure future sales and partnerships,
- Following a sales process with method, targeted approach and follow-up,
- Preparing action plans and schedules to identify and reach specific targets,
- Representing Klewel at events or demonstrations,
- Meeting sales goals,
- Reporting your own sales performance directly to the managing director,
- Traveling regularly within Switzerland and Europe for meeting customers.
- Six successful years of experience in international sales and/or new business development,
- Experience in the Event industry and in dealing with key accounts,
- A proven track record in B2B sales and in acquiring new customers,
- A bachelor’s degree in business, sales and marketing or other similar fields,
- Fluent in English and you know at least one other language,
- Computer skills and ability to work efficiently with a CRM,
- Tech skills, knowledge or experience in at least one of those areas:
- AV (Audio-Video) industry especially for events,
- Unified communication industry, live/on-demand video streaming,
- Web technologies, cloud computing, SAAS, mobile, Web2.0, social media.
Klewel offers competitive conditions in a young, dynamic, and multicultural environment. The salary will be fixed + on-target earnings.
Starting date: From September 2014. More information on our job page.