David Capitaine and Klewel France SARL
Following the french start-up competition “concours CREER” in 2008, we have decided to open a subsidiary of Klewel in France, more exactly in Bretagne.
David Capitaine is the director of Klewel France. After a past experience around IPTV at Thomson, Thales and France Telecom, he joined Klewel team. David participated to the development of the “Box” of Bouygues Telecom.
Article in french published by a local newspaper:
Follow him on:
The company is incubated by Cap Entreprises in Saint-Brieuc, Bretagne, France.
Full details about the subsidiary:
- Raison sociale : KLEWEL FRANCE
- Adresse : 30 Av Des Chatelets Cap Entreprise1 22950 TREGUEUX
- Forme juridique/Date création : S.A.R.L., créée le 01-09-2009
- Capital Social : 6.000 Euros
- Siren / Siret : 514-699-537 / 514-699-537 00015
- Code NAF : 6311Z (Traitement de données, hébergement et activités connexes)