Project 2048 and the International Convention on Human Rights
Following the one day conference (see the full video content with all the debates here), a couple of interviews of experts in the domain were recorded on December 10, 2010.
Video Interview of Mrs Nicola Furey, vice-president and secretary general of the EarthFocus Foundation:
Interview of four young students from the Kenyan Aga Khan Academy:
Links to other interviews:
- Video Interview of Alfred de Zayas.
- Video Interview of Bruna Molina.
- Video Interview of Mishana Hosseinioun.
- Video Interview of Johannes Van Aggelen.
- Interview of an active participant.
- Video interview of Hubert Schneebeli.
- Brief recap video about the general ambiance of the conference.
In 1948 the United Nations General Assembly adopted the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, a deeply inspiring document that has been translated into over 300 languages and dialects. But because its provisions are not enforceable, its promise has not been fulfilled. Human rights violations continue in every corner of the globe, the cause of countless individual tragedies as well as large-scale disasters like war, poverty and environmental ruin.
EarthFocus organized this conference in Geneva on the 10th of December 2010. You can watch the video of the full conference by clicking on the image below: