Open position at Klewel: R&D Software Engineer
To support the development and the needs of our innovative webcasting solution in conjunction with active collaboration with Swiss- (IM2) and European (inEvent) projects, we are looking to strengthen our team located in Martigny Switzerland with a:
You will be part of a small, young, highly skilled software engineering team, and be responsible for prototyping web applications for the success of the projects. This includes not only projects’ management on our company’s side but also both front-end and back-end implementations. In substance, this means integrating cutting-edge technologies from the different partners and exposing data through a web portal allowing interactivity. In addition, you will be the principal contact person with our partners in the projects.
- Collaborate with both academic and industry partners. You look forward to communicating regularly with the partners and are keen on traveling abroad for occasional collaborations, meetings, and demos.
- Work with latest methodologies and technologies including confidential or work-in-progress technologies from different partners. You are a tech enthusiast and are wanting to stay up-to-date on the latest web technologies.
- Develop visionary prototypes on top of web frameworks. You will develop a complete web portal, from the back-end to the front-end, integrating external web services from our partners.
- Masters degree in computer science or equivalent
- Autonomous and self-organized
- Excellent oral/written English
- Experience with web framework (Django)
- Interest in recommendation systems
- Experience in technical or scientific writing
Does this sound like a good match? Are you ready to join us and contribute your expertise to our company? If yes, we look forward to receiving your application. Please get in touch by emailing jointheteam at klewel.com. Thanks!
Klewel offers competitive salaries and conditions in a young, dynamic, and multicultural environment. Klewel is an equal opportunity employer. The company seeks to maintain a principle of open competition (on the basis of merit) to appoint the best candidate, provides equal opportunity for all candidates, and equally encourage both genders to apply. Klewel is located in the French part of Switzerland. More info about Martigny in Valais, south of Switzerland.