Fresh 2012: Experience the future of meeting effectiveness
As a member of the Meeting Support Institute, Klewel decided to support and webcast FRESH 2012. FRESH 2012 is the first conference that focuses on the design and execution of the content side conferences and meetings for better performance.
If you want a ticket for that event, feel free to contact us: contact at klewel.com.
What is the underlying idea behind the FRESH concept? This is explained by Maarten Vanneste: Conferences should engage participants to DO something, so they need to be exciting, clear, interactive, innovative, high quality and most of all, based on clear and measurable objectives. Nowadays, most conferences are not at all that exciting so they need to be re-FRESH-ed.
FRESH will apply latest formats, demonstrate the latest techniques, flirt with science and showcase the latest technology that makes meetings better in order to deliver maximum results and ROI.
FRESH will therefore get best practice speakers that will introduce change, stage cool actors with a message, pioneer educational entertainment and more than ever involve the participants in engaging collaboration and co-creation.
FRESH stands for new, innovative and creative: a FRESH start for conferences and meetings and a fresh wind blowing through the meetings industry.
The key topics for the FRESH conference are FRESH TOOLS for best networking, smart education, powerful branding, ROI measuring, etc.
FRESH FORMATS experience experimental scripts facilitated by change agents.
FRESH PEOPLE like new clients, mad meeting designers, future Meeting Architects and fearless facilitators.
- FRESH ART value adding actors, functional fun, a PHD on drama in events, etc.
- FRESH TECHNOLOGY showcasing, demonstrating and experienced by our FRESH hybrid crowd.
- FRESH SCIENCE to do the right thing for your crowd and enhance the desired outcome.
When leaving the FRESH conference, you will
- Have made a lot of FRESH connections with like-minded people
- Be able to apply FRESH tools successfully and work with FRESH techniques and future technology
- Be re-FRESH-ed and engaged and full of FRESH ideas and energy